- 30 * 42 fingerjoint sills are used.
- 30 * 18 mm MDF is used in the wing.
- 30 * 42 solids are used as reinforcements in lock areas.
- 6 mm first class mdf is used on the wing surface.
- Pvc glued on the surface of 6 mm mdf with polyurethane glue.
- Mdf with 6 mm PVC surface is bonded with Seren D3 glue.
- Edge banding is applied by using polyurethane glue in the wing bags.
- In order to provide air intake, ducted sieves are used.
- 36 mm is used.
- 0.2 micron pvc is glued on the mdf using polyurethane glue.
- ’L‘ roving is used in the case lamp.
- In the oval moldings, first class 18 mm MDF is used.
- 4 mm dense mdf is used in the flange ear.
- Eva glue is used in the flange ear connection
- Polyurethane glue is used as adhesive in the surface coating of the moldings.
- 0.2 micron pvc is used in the panel surface coating.